The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in initiating a call with Outreach Dialer.
Once you've set up Outreach Voice and have added an Outreach number, you can click on the phone icon on the top of the screen and enter any domestic or international number that you'd like to dial.
- Outreach Users
- Users dialing internationally, confirm the applicable country code is being used prior to initiating the call.
How To Initiate a Call:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the Prospect Profile and click to dial the applicable contact number. Note: Alternatively, click the phone icon in the menu bar and input the applicable number to dial.
- Click Call.
- Click to confirm or decline the two-party recording notification as applicable. Note: For more information regarding recording calls, refer to the Call Recording Laws and Regulations: US and International article.
- Complete and log the call as applicable. Note: Users engaged in multiple calls can use the left and right arrows to scroll through multiple calls.
Logging Calls Through Call List View:
Users can update call logs after the fact by clicking the Call icon (phone) in the navigation sidebar, selecting the applicable call, and selecting Log Call from the more options (...) dropdown menu.