The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in initiating a call through Outreach Voice.
Once you've set up Outreach Voice and have added an Outreach number, you can click on the phone icon on the top of the screen and enter any (domestic or international) phone number that you’d like to dial.
Note: If you're dialing internationally, make sure you change the country code to the appropriate location.
How To Call A Prospect From The Prospect's Profile
- Access the Outlook Platform.
- Locate the Prospect's profile.
- Click the Prospect's phone number.
How To Call A Prospect From Task View
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- In Task View, click the the phone icon next to the Prospect's phone number.
Note: If using computer-enabled dialing, Outreach calls the Prospect directly. If using a phone, Outreach calls the phone to create a conference line before calling the Prospect.