Sometimes you'll want to transfer (1) sequenced prospects (2) sequence ownership and (3) change ownership of prospects from one Outreach user to another user. A common example of this is when a user leaves your organization, and you want to assign all their active prospects and sequences to another user.
Transfer Sequenced Prospects
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of the Outreach platform.
- On the settings panel that appears, find the section labeled "System Activity" and select "Sequence States".
- Under the "Views & Filters" area on the left, click into "Sort & Filter."
- Under "Sequencer" enter the name of the person that added the prospects to the sequence.
- Select All prospects.
- Click the Gear icon and "Assign Mailbox" to the new user
Transfer Sequence Ownership
Note: Each Sequence must be done one at-a-time
- On the left hand navigation panel, click into sequences. If your navigation bar is collapsed, sequences is nested under the book icon. If the navigation panel is expanded, sequences are found under the paper airplane icon.
- On the top left of the sequences list view page, click "Views & Filters" and make sure you've selected the "Sort & Filter" option.
- Under the section labeled "Search Options", change the owner to "You"
- Click into the sequence and select "Settings" on the top of the page. Under "Ownership", select the new sequence owner.
**Note; following the same logic you may want to reassign Tasks for any existing tasks and Templates as well.
Reassign Prospect Ownership
- On the left hand navigation bar, click on the double silhouette button to find the prospect list view.
- On the top of the page, click into the "Views & Filters" and select "Sort & Filter."
- Under the section labeled "Search Options", adjust the owner field to "You."
- Select the prospects that need a new owner and on the top of the page click on the paper and pencil button.
- Select "Owner" and type the name of the new prospect owner.