The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in enabling propagation ownership.
The Propagate Prospect Ownership feature allows for a seamless transition when the ownership of a Prospect changes from one User to another. With this feature enabled, any time a Prospect's ownership changes in Outreach, existing tasks assigned to the original owner will transfer to the new owner. If the Prospect is being sequenced by the original owner, then the sequencer is also changed to the new owner.
- Outreach Users
- Task reassignments only works on opened tasks. Failed or paused tasks will not change ownership.
How To Enable Propagate Prospect Ownership:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Prospect under the System Config section of the Settings panel.
- Click the General tab in the menu bar.
- Click to enable the Propagate Prospect Ownership option.
- Click Save.
Changes to Prospect ownership will be propagated to the Prospect's active and pending tasks and sequence states.
How To Assign Ownership to Records
How To Transfer Sequence Ownership
How To Transfer Sequenced Prospects