The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in enabling the texting feature in Outreach Voice.
Note: Outreach requires an Outreach-specific phone number purchased from Twilio for the texting feature to work properly. For more information on purchasing Outreach-specific numbers, refer to the How To Add an Outreach Phone Number article.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- On the Settings landing page, click Voice.
- On the Voice Settings landing page, click to enable Texting option to the right of the default number.
Note: The Texting feature is only available for those Outreach numbers set as default.
- Click Save. Your account has been updated successfully.