The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in conducting live call audits with Whisper.
Sales managers are constantly faced with the challenge to develop new reps during onboarding into high performing contributors. Companies bringing on inexperienced reps face the challenge of how to produce well-equipped, trained, and confident sales reps in a short time.
Outreach's Live Call coaching helps overcome the challenge of how to get new reps ramped up faster, and the sales reps will quickly become confident in their ability to contribute to being equipped to handle a sales call.
- Outreach Users
- Some views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org’s Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- Calls can only be joined via computer and will not work if you are using a personal (bridged) phone.
How To Audit an Active Call in Outreach:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Calls icon (phone) in the navigation sidebar.
- Click Add Filter.
- Select State > In Progress.
Note: Users with active calls will be able to select from a list of calls in progress.
- Locate the call to connect to and click the Listen.
- Select the applicable option as described in the table below.
Option Description Listen This allows you to hear both the Prospect and the Outreach User, but neither party can hear you. Coach This allows you to hear both the Prospect and the User; only the Outreach User can hear you. Join All parties are active on the call.
Note: Users must click continue at the prompt to successfully join an active call.
Note: Uses can switch between the three states at any time during the call. The button on the right of the call bar will always show your current state (Listening, Coaching, or Talking).
Click the phone icon in the voice dialer to disconnect the call.