The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in conducting live call audits with Whisper.
Outreach’s Live Call Coaching helps overcome the challenge of how to get new reps ramped up faster, and the sales reps will quickly become confident in their ability to contribute by being equipped to handle a sales call.
- Outreach Users
- The ability to user the Live Listen feature through Outreach is controlled by User Governance Profiles. If you do not have access to this feature, contact your Outreach Admin for more information.
- Calls can only be joined via computer and will not work if you are using a preferred phone.
How to Join a Call for Live Call Coaching
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Calls icon (phone) in the navigation sidebar.
- Click the Views & Filters button.
- Click the Sort & Filter tab and click to enable the In Progress option. Note: The GIF illustrates the process where no live calls are in progress as this is Outreach's testing environment. Users with active calls will be able to select from a list of calls in progress.
- Locate the call to connect to and click the More Options icon.
- Select Listen from the More Options menu. Note: Neither the rep or the Prospect can hear that the call has been joined by a third party.
- Click Coach Teammate to provide feedback to the rep while the call is taking place. Note: The Prospect cannot hear the conversation taking place between you and the representative.
- Click the Listening button and select Join Conversation to actively participate in the call. Note: Users can switch between the three states at any time during the call. The button on the left of the call bar will always show your current state (e.g. Listening, Coaching, or Talking).
- Click the phone icon in the call bar to disconnect the call. Note: The call continues between the representative and the Prospect without interruption.