The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in configuring Outreach Kaia recording visibility.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org’s Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- Outreach Admins can view Kaia recordings regardless of a recording's visibility settings.
How to change a meeting recording visibility:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the applicable Kaia meeting recording.
- Click Default visibility and select the applicable option as described in the table below:
Option Description Default Visibility Users are only able to view recordings based on their Profile permissions.
Example: If you want Users to only see recordings that are relevant to their role, leave your recordings set to Default Visibility.
Private to Meeting Invitees Selected, meetings can only be viewed or by invitees and participants of that meeting.
Example: If you use Kaia to record an internal or sensitive meeting that you don't want others to view, use this setting.
Visible to Your Organization When a meeting is set to this, everyone in the Org can view the recording regardless of the User's profile settings.
Example: If there are meetings you would like to share with everyone for training purposes, use this setting.
Outreach University - Outreach Kaia for Admins