The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins regarding Outreach Kaia recording governance profile settings.
- Outreach Admins
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org’s Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- Outreach admins are required to update Use profiles to complete this process, for more information regarding Outreach Profiles, refer to the Outreach User Roles Overview article.
Kaia Recording Governance Settings
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Profiles under the User Admin section in the Settings panel.
- Select the applicable profile. Note: The admin profile cannot be edited.
- Click Settings in the menu bar.
Select the applicable option from the User access to recordings dropdown menu under the Outreach Kaia meetings section as described in the table below:
|All Meetings||Users can see all meeting recordings except for recordings that have been individually set to ‘Private to meeting invitees’. See Modifying meeting recording visibility for more info on modifying individual recordings.|
|Just their meetings||Users can see recordings for meetings they hosted, were invited to, or attended.|
|Their reports’ meetings & their own||Users can see recordings of their meetings (as defined above) and meetings of any users beneath them in the role hierarchy set in Outreach.|
|Their peers’ meetings & their own||Users can see recordings of their meetings (as defined above) and meetings of any other user with the same role as them as set in the Roles area of Outreach.|
Note: These settings are independent of the Calls settings under Record Visibility. If you have restricted visibility for Kaia recordings, you may want to set similar restrictions for Calls under Record Visibility, as well.
Any user who has their profile settings configured to Their reports’ meetings & their own or Their peers’ meetings & their own will still be able to see any recording that took place prior to March 15, 2022.
If you need to restrict visibility of a specific recording, consider individually setting the recording's visibility to Private to meeting invitees.
For more information, see How To Modify Outreach Kaia Recording Visibility.
Outreach University - Outreach Kaia for Admins