The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in creating and customizing a public calendar link.
- Outreach Users
- A calendar must be connected and synced with Outreach prior to completing this process. For more information regarding connecting a calendar with Outreach, refer to the How To Connect a Calendar to Outreach article.
- A Branded URL must be created and configured prior to completing this process. For more information regarding branded URLs, refer to the How To Configure a Branded URL article.
- Outreach uses the Outreach Profile Username by default as a public calendar link unless otherwise updated.
How To Create a Public Calendar Link:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click You under the User Admin section in the Settings panel.
- Click Calendar.
- Input the applicable link in the Public Calendar URL field.
- Click Save.
The Public Calendar Link has been updated as configured.
When a Prospect receives your invite, (either through a public calendar link as illustrated above, or through inserting availability as illustrated in related content) they'll be able to select from a series of dates and times, change time zones, view time in 24 hour format, and even reschedule if a conflict was discovered.
(update GIF when bug is fixed)
A Note About Public Calendar Time Zones:
When a Prospect schedules a meeting via the public calendar link, the calendar displays the Prospect's timezone as set by the Prospect's browser. If the Prospect is in Seattle, the displayed timezone is PST/PDT.