The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in connecting provider calendars (GCal, Outlook, Exchange, etc.) to the Outreach Calendar.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach recommends connecting a provider email to the platform prior to connecting a calendar to avoid additional steps required by some providers.
- The Outreach calendar must be connected to a provider calendar (e.g. GCal, Outlook, and Exchange) to sync meetings between the user's calendar and Outreach.
- Contact an Outreach Admin for further assistance if the Calendar tab is not available in Outreach.
- Set long-term events to Available and Visible in order to display availability as applicable.
How to Connect a Calendar to Outreach:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left-corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click You under the User Admin section of the Settings panel.
- Click Calendar in the menu bar.
- Click the applicable option as described in the table below:
Calendar Description Connect to Google Calendar Connects the user's Google calendar to Outreach. Connect to Office 365 Calendar Connects the user's Office 365 calendar to Outreach. Connect to Exchange Calendar Connects the user's Exchange calendar to Outreach.
- Input credentials as applicable and complete setting up the calendar.
- Click Save.
The Outreach Calendar is now synced with the provider calendar as configured.