The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in connecting provider calendars (GCal, Outlook, Exchange, etc.) to the Outreach Calendar.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach recommends connecting a provider email to the platform prior to connecting a calendar to avoid additional steps required by some providers.
- The Outreach calendar must be connected to one of the following approved provider calendars to sync meetings with the Outreach Platform:
- Google Calendar (GCal)
- Contact an Outreach Admin for further assistance if the Calendar tab is not available in Outreach.
- Set long-term events to Available and Visible in order to display availability as applicable.
- Outlook Users booking meetings with the Outreach may see time displayed in UTC while editing meetings. Users experiencing this issue must set the correct timezone in the applicable O365 account and the local Outlook application as Outreach pulls the timezone from the O365 API settings of each User. For more information regarding configuring O365, refer to the applicable Microsoft support article.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the user's initials in the bottom left-corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click You under the User Admin section of the Settings panel.
- Click Calendar in the menu bar.
- Click the applicable option as described in the table below:
Calendar Description Connect to Google Calendar Connects the user's Google calendar to Outreach. Connect to Office 365 Calendar Connects the user's Office 365 calendar to Outreach. Connect to Exchange Calendar Connects the user's Exchange calendar to Outreach.
- Input credentials as applicable and complete setting up the calendar.
- Click Save.
The Outreach Calendar is now synced with the provider calendar as configured.
Outreach University - Account Setup
How To Insert Meeting Availability into Outlook Emails
How To Insert Meeting Availability into Gmail Emails