The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in creating and customizing a public calendar link.
- Outreach Users
- A calendar must be connected and synced with Outreach prior to completing this process. For more information regarding connecting a calendar with Outreach, refer to the How To Connect a Calendar to Outreach article.
- Outreach uses the Outreach Profile Username by default as a public calendar link unless the URL is otherwise updated.
Create a Public Calendar Link
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the User's initials (avatar) in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click You under the User Admin section in the Settings panel.
- Click Calendar.
- Input the applicable information in the Public Calendar URL field.
- Click Save.
The Public Calendar Link has been updated as configured.
When a Prospect receives your invite, (either through a public calendar link as illustrated above, or through inserting availability as illustrated in related content) they'll be able to select from a series of dates and times, change time zones, view time in 24 hour format, and even reschedule if a conflict was discovered.
Public Calendar Time Zones
When a Prospect schedules a meeting via the public calendar link, the calendar displays the Prospect's timezone as set by the Prospect's browser. If the Prospect is in Seattle, for example, the displayed timezone is PST/PDT.
Outreach University - Outreach Meetings
How To Connect a Calendar to Outreach
How To Configure a Branded URL
How To Insert Meeting Availability into Outlook Emails