The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in setting up LinkedIn Sales Navigator Sales Intelligence tiles in Outreach.
Outreach's integration with the LinkedIn Sales Navigator allows users to enhance the Outreach experience with social data in Sales Navigator.
For users with LinkedIn Sales Navigator accounts, Outreach provides access to the most important LinkedIn Information organized into tiles to utilize on the Prospect and Account overview dashboards. These tiles will surface relevant data including work history, common connections, and LinkedIn activity.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach users with a Sales Navigator Team or Enterprise license will have access to two LinkedIn Sales Navigator tiles (One for Sales Navigator Lead, and one for Sales Navigator Account) within the intelligence tile menu.
- For more information on setting up and accessing the LinkedIn Sales Navigator application via LinkedIn, refer to the LinkedIn article: How Do I Access the Sales Navigator?
On the prospect level both the Sales Navigator Lead and Account tiles are available. When adding Tiles to the Account dashboard, only the Sales Navigator Account tile is available.
You do not need to have the same email address for your LinkedIn account as your Outreach account. Make sure you log into Sales Navigator with the email address attached to your LinkedIn account. For some, this may be a personal email address.
How To Add LinkedIn Sales Navigator to a Profile:
- Access the Outreach platform.
- Access the applicable Account or Prospect profile.
- Select Modify Layout from the Edit dropdown menu. Note: If you don't have the option to edit, clone the layout and set it as default, then try again. If the issue persists, contact you Outreach Admin.
- Click Add New Tile.
- Click the applicable LinkedIn Sales Navigator tile.
- Note: Users with a Sales Navigator Team or Enterprise license have access to two LinkedIn Sales Navigator tiles (Lead and Account) within the intelligence tile menu. If you do not have access to these tiles, contact your Outreach Admin.
- Close the Available Tiles window.
- Sign in, reposition, and configure the tile as applicable. Note: If you are not logged into Sales Navigator, the tile(s) will have default text with a link to the sign in page. Click on the link to open a separate tab and log into Sales Navigator. Refresh your Outreach screen to see the tile data light up.