Compose a Single Email
1. From a specific prospect page, click on the prospect's email address.
2. While navigating through Outreach, compose an email by clicking on the envelope symbol on the top of the page.
3. You can also click on the "Quick Actions" menu and select "bulk compose"
Enter prospect names into the 'To' field and type your content or add a template/snippet.
Bulk compose allows you to create a single, dynamic email that will personalize to each prospect on delivery. Unlike a sequence, this is a one-time email delivery. Although multiple prospects will appear in the "To" field, the email recipients will not see other prospects on the email thread and can only reply to the mailbox that sent the email.
- Select Prospects from the navigation pane on the left side of the screen
- Search and filter the prospects you want to email
- Select the prospects you'd like to email by clicking on the checkbox next to each individual or the checkbox on the top of the page. Click on the envelope button that appears on the top of the page
- Compose your email, or pull in a template/snippet. If variables are used, the email will be personalized with the information contained on the prospect profile (the emails will be personalized with each individual prospect's information).
* Please note: You may only email a maximum of 50 prospects using the Bulk Compose feature. If you needs to email more than 50 prospects, we recommend creating a Sequence.