Only Administrators are able to increase the daily email limit for their organization. This limit determines how many emails individuals can send from Outreach each day/week, as well as the total email limit per mailbox.
1. Click on the initials on the bottom left corner of the Outreach platform.
2. Under the "User Admin" section of the Settings panel, select "Org"
3. Find the section labeled "Email Sending" and make adjustments to the limits.
- Maximum Bulk Emails a user can send per day from within Outreach - The number of emails each Outreach user can send using Outreach each day. These includes emails sent from within the Outreach platform, as well as using the Chrome Extension in Gmail and the Add-In for Outlook. Outreach's hard limit of 5000 emails per week will reply regardless of this setting.
- Mailbox in/out cutoff limit per day (Total regardless of Outreach) - Total number of email deliveries that can be sent by Outreach users each day. This includes emails sent from within the Outreach platform, using the Chrome Extension in Gmail, the Add-In for Outlook, and emails sent outside of Outreach. Outreach's hard limit of 5000 emails per week will only apply to emails sent using Outreach.