The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in tracking meetings that resulted in a no-show.
When a prospect doesn’t show up to your meeting, the most important thing you can do is take action as quickly as possible to keep them engaged. But it can be hard to keep track of who doesn’t show, and it’s laborious to manage and log follow up activities. With our no show functionality you can:
- Mark meetings as a no-show within Outreach for streamlined tracking, reporting, and analytics.
- Set up triggers to immediately take action, such as putting the prospect in a rescheduling sequence, to re-engage prospects who miss meetings.
- Customize no-show triggered actions based on different meeting types.
- Outreach Users
Meeting No-Show Tracking:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Meetings icon (calendar) in the navigation sidebar.
- Click the applicable meeting. Note: The meeting must be within an hour of the scheduled time, or a previous event.
- Click to select the Prospect Did Not Attend option.
- Select the next steps as described in the table below.
Action Description Add to Sequence Provides the User the opportunity to add the Prospects on the meeting invite to a Sequence. Create new task Provides the User the opportunity to create a task. Email All Prospects Provides the user the opportunity to email all Prospects listed in the meeting invite. Email or Call a Specific Prospect Click either the email (envelope) or phone call (phone) icon to connect with the Prospect.
- Click Confirm.
The meeting updates and next steps are scheduled as configured. If syncing to Salesforce, the existing calendar event will update.
Note: To remove your selections, click back into the sequence or task option and click "Remove" on the bottom of the pop-up window.