The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in adding meeting opportunities for Prospects in Gmail.
- Outreach Users
- Outreach Everywhere must be installed and enabled. For more information on installing Outreach Everywhere, refer to the Installing Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension article.
How To Add Meetings in Gmail:
- Compose a new email or access an existing email.
- Click the Meetings icon (calendar) in the email composition window.
- Select the applicable option as described in the table below:
Option Description Insert proposed times
Provides the user with the option to select and configure meeting details and settings.
For more detailed information regarding meeting configuration, refer to the How To Schedule a Meeting in Outreach article.
Link to your calendar Provides a public calendar link.
For more information regarding a public calendar link, refer to the Creating a Public Calendar Link article.
- The composed email updates with the applicable selection:
Note: To view a colleague's calendar, add colleague's name as a guest while configuring the meeting.