Mapping Opportunity Stages in Outreach
Before configuring your Opportunity Stages in the Salesforce plugin, you need to add the Opportunity Stages that exist in Salesforce to the stage options in Outreach.
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand side of the Outreach platform.
- On the settings panel, find the system labeled “System Config” and select “Opportunity”.
- On the top of the page, Select "Stages".
- Remove any stages that are not needed and add stages as they appear in Salesforce. The name of the stage needs to be mapped 1:1, including spacing and capitalization to ensure proper sync between Outreach and Salesforce. For example, if you have the stage 'Redlines' in Outreach, you need to have the same status ''Redlines” in Salesforce.
Once you have configured your Outreach Stages, the next step is to map them 1:1 in the Salesforce plugin.
Adding Opportunity Stages to the Salesforce Plugin
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand side of the Outreach platform. Find the section labeled “System Config” and select “Plugins”.
- On the top of the page, select "Types" and then click into "Opportunity Stages".
- On the top of the page, Click in the "Mappings" tab and on the top right corner, "Add" Opportunity Stage mappings.
- Continue to add the mappings until all Salesforce Opportunity Stages exist in the plugin.