The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in booking and configuring meetings from the Outreach Platform.
- Outreach Users
- This article illustrates the process for scheduling and configuring direct meetings in the Outreach Platform.
- This process reflects direct bookings and does not include inserting availability through Gmail or Outlook. For more information regarding inserting availability in Outlook or Gmail, refer to the applicable articles.
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Meetings (calendar icon) in the navigation sidebar.
- Click to select the applicable time slot or click +Meeting.
Note: The Outreach Meetings can be adjusted to display only booked Prospect meetings, shared calendars, and viewed by day, week, work-week, or month intervals.
- Select a meeting type from the Meeting Type dropdown. Note: For more information regarding Meeting Types and booking team meetings, refer to the How To Create a Meeting Type article.
- Input a meeting title in the Title field as applicable.
- Add/Remove guests as applicable. Note: Adding colleagues to a meeting invite provides users the ability to view a colleague's calendar or reassign the meeting owner as applicable. For more information regarding booking a meeting on behalf of another user and calendar visibility, refer to the How To Book a Meeting on Behalf of Another User article.
- Update the date and time and add additional details as applicable.
- Click Send meeting invite.
Note: Click a scheduled meeting to update details and reassign owners as applicable.