The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in scheduling meetings with Prospects on behalf of another user within the organization.
- Outreach Users
- This article illustrates the process of booking meetings on behalf of another user (assigning a meeting host).
- This process reflects direct bookings and does not include inserting availability through Gmail or Outlook. For more information regarding inserting availability in Outlook or Gmail, refer to the applicable articles.
- GIFs in this article illustrate the process through the Outreach Everywhere Extension for Gmail. This process is performed identically in both the Outlook Add-in and the Outreach platform.
- Only public/visible events are visible to individuals trying to book meetings on another user's behalf.
How To Book a Meeting on Behalf of Another User:
- Access the Outreach Platform and click the Meetings icon (calendar) in the navigation sidebar as applicable.
- Click Change under the Meeting host section and search to select the applicable host. Note: The Calendar updates to display the proposed organizer's schedule if applicable.
- Complete configuring the meeting details as applicable and click Send meeting invite.
The meeting invite is sent to the applicable parties.
How To Schedule a Meeting in Outreach
Insert Availability in Outlook