The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in booking and configuring meetings from the Outreach Platform.
- Outreach Users
- This article illustrates the process for scheduling and configuring direct meetings in the Outreach Platform.
- This process reflects direct bookings and does not include inserting availability through Gmail or Outlook. For more information regarding inserting availability in Outlook or Gmail, refer to the applicable articles.
How To Schedule Meetings in Outreach:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Meetings icon (calendar) in the navigation sidebar.
- Click to select the applicable time slot or click +Meeting. Note: The Outreach Meetings can be adjusted to display only booked Prospect meetings, shared calendars, and viewed by day, week, work-week, or month intervals.
- Select a meeting type from the Meeting Type dropdown. Note: For more information regarding Meeting Types and booking team meetings, refer to the How To Create a Meeting Type article.
- Input a meeting title in the Title field as applicable.
- Add/Remove guests as applicable. Note: Adding colleagues to a meeting invite provides users the opportunity to view a colleague's calendar or reassign the meeting owner as applicable. For more information regarding booking a meeting on behalf of another user and calendar visibility, refer to the How To Book a Meeting on Behalf of Another User article.
- Update the date and time and add additional details as applicable.
- Click Send meeting invite.
Note: Click a scheduled meeting to update details and reassign owners as applicable.
The Prospect receives the meeting invite via email and clicks to select a date and time as applicable.
The applicable users receive confirmation a meeting is booked: