The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Admins in setting a default call disposition for calls that are completed using the Voicemail Drop feature.
Set Default Call Disposition for Voicemail Drops
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the user initials in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click Calls under the System Config section of the Settings navigation pane.
- Click Add in the upper left-hand corner of the Calls Settings landing page.
- Input the name of the new disposition in the Name field.
Note: Name the disposition clearly based on it's intent to avoid confusion.
- Select how the disposition is mapped.
- Click to enable the Default For Voicemail Drop option.
- Click Save.
The new disposition appears in the list with a Voicemail tag.