The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in enabling transactional sequences.
Transactional Sequences provide the ability to communicate with Prospects outside the parameters of a Prospect's opt-out status. This new sequence type introduces the ability for Outreach Users to send emails through Sequences in regards to account updates, terms of services, changes, and other essential business transactions. Transactional emails are for relationship-based interactions which differ from the common sales, commercial type, emails. Though Outreach provides support to comply with consumer privacy rights, it is recommended to discuss any legal questions with your company's corporate lawyer to determine what is considered transactional material and content.
- Outreach Users
Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
How To Create a Transactional Sequence:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Sequences icon (paper plane) on the left side of the navigation sidebar.
- Sort, filter, and click the applicable Sequence.
- Click Settings in the menu bar.
- Click to enable the Transactional Sequence option under the Basic Info section of the Sequence Settings page.
- Click Save.