The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach admins in mapping Outreach Engagement fields to the corresponding Salesforce fields for better data synchronization.
- Outreach Admins
How To Map Outreach Engagement Fields to Corresponding Salesforce Fields
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Access the CRM Plugin Settings.
- On the Types landing page, click the Lead object.
- On the Lead settings page, click the Fields tab.
- Click Add in the top-right corner. Note: The new field is added to the bottom of the Mapped Fields list.
- Select Current Sequence Name from the Outreach Field dropdown menu.
- Select Current Sequence Name from the Salesforce Field dropdown menu.
- Click Save.
Note: Click to enable the Updates Out option to push data to Salesforce. The Engagement field has been successfully mapped.