The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in recording calls.
As you complete your calls, you will have the option to retain or discard a call recording when logging the call notes and outcome. Once a call is logged with an attached recording, the audio can be listened to by clicking on the recording in the activity feed from the calls history section.
- Outreach Users
- The call recording option must be enabled in order to record calls in Outreach. For more information, refer to the How To Enable Voice Services in Outreach article.
How To Enable Call Recording:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click on the user's initials in the bottom left corner of the navigation sidebar.
- Click You.
- Click Voice in the menu bar.
- Click to enable the Automatically record all outgoing calls option. Note: If this option is unavailable, contact the Outreach Admin to confirm call recording is enabled for the Org.
- Click Save.
Outgoing calls can now be recorded.
To access recorded calls, click the Calls icon (phone), click the Recorded option in the Sort & Filter panel, and click the play icon (blue circle with a white triangle) to the right of the applicable call.
Note: Create a Smart View for more efficient access to pertinent content.
How To Enable Voice Services in Outreach
Stop & Start Recordings Mid-Call
How To Delete a Call Recording
How To Create a Custom Smart View
Call Recording Laws & Regulations: US and International
Prevent Call Recordings for Specific Area Codes