The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in creating a custom Outreach Kaia view.
Custom views are unique to the owner or creator and can apply another level of efficiency when needing to quickly retrieve, or be notified about, a Kaia recording.
- Outreach Users
- Users can enable notifications for custom and colleague views by completing this process.
How To Create a Custom View for Outreach Kaia Recordings:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Outreach Kaia icon (voice spectrum) in the navigation sidebar.
- Search and filter to display the applicable recordings.
- Click Save View and input the applicable information as described in the table below:
Option Description Name The name of the custom view. Owner The owner of the view. Sharing Determines who can view the recording:
- Private to Owner
- Available to All
Your Email Notifications Enabled, Users will receive email notifications when new recordings matching the new view’s criteria are available. Users can opt to be notified daily or weekly. Applied Filters Displays the filters used to create this custom view. Sorted By Displays the sorting direction used to create this custom view. Set As My Default View Enabled, the new view will be the displayed content when a User visits Outreach Kaia recordings.
- Click Save.
The new view has been saved as configured and is accessible by clicking the recordings dropdown menu and selecting the applicable view.
Additionally, Users can return to the custom view and edit as applicable.
Note: Users can enable notifications for colleague views by selecting the applicable colleague view and clicking the notification icon (bell).