If call recording is enabled, you will have the option to record your calls when dialing outbound. As you complete your calls, you will have the option to retain or discard a call recording when logging the call notes and outcome. Once a call is logged with an attached recording, the audio can be listened to by clicking on the recording in the activity feed from the calls history section.
Record Calls in Outreach
- Click on the initials on the bottom left hand corner of the Outreach platform.
- On the top of the page, make sure you're in "Voice" settings.
- Find the section labeled Voice and scroll down to the area titled "Default Country Code"
- Under the default country code, check the box that's labeled "Record Voice Calls". This will default call recording as enabled when you dial out of Outreach. If you do not see this checkbox option, please ask your Outreach Admin to check the governance profile settings for this feature. You may not have permission to record calls.
Access Call Recordings
View Call Recordings on the Call Overview Page
- Click into the call overview page from the left hand navigation panel. If your navigation bar is collapsed, calls will be nested under the chat box icon. If you navigation bar is expanded, the all overview page is accessed by clicking on the phone icon.
- Open the "Views & Filters" drawer, found on the top left hand side of the overview page. Make sure you've selected "Filters".
- Scroll down the page until you see a section titled "Recordings". Click on the checkbox next to the "Recorded" option.
- To listen to a call recording, click on the play button, found on the right side of the logged call.
View Call Recordings for a Specific Prospect
- Find the prospect that has the call recording you're interested in
- Click into the prospect and select the "call" tab on the top of the page
- If a call was recorded, you'll see the "play" button highlighted blue. Click on the play button and you'll be brought to a new page where the audio from the call will play.