What are Meeting Types?
If you have reoccurring meetings that have the same details, it may be easier to create a meeting type. This
will create a "template that you can select form a drop down when creating different kinds of meetings.
Add a New Meeting Type
- Navigate to the Meetings icon on the left-hand side of Outreach
- Navigate to the “Types” tab located near the top left side of the screen
- To create a Meeting Type, you’ll want to select the “+Type” icon in the top right corner of the screen.
Creating And Configuring Your Meeting Types
1. Add a name to your meeting type for easy identification when you create meetings with your prospects. Ex: "Demo Meeting", "Post-Demo Follow-up", "Training for SDRs"
2. The title what will appear as the subject on the meeting invitation, and the location will show in the meeting invite as the place to meet. If using a video conference solution, we recommend using your personal video conferencing link.
3. The description is your agenda for the meeting.
4. The meeting duration is the amount of time the meeting is scheduled to last. This can be adjusted to by minute or hour.
4. Variables can be used to personalize your meeting invitations at scale. The variables included in these menu options are the same variables available when creating snippets and templates.