The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in adding meeting opportunities for Prospects in Gmail.
- Outreach Users
- For sharing availability through Gmail, Outreach Everywhere must be installed and enabled. For more information on installing Outreach Everywhere, refer to the Installing Outreach Everywhere Chrome Extension article.
- To prevent prospects from booking an alternative time, toggle off the Include Public Calendar link. (Personal settings > Meetings > Calendar scheduling > Additional options > Include reschedule link in meeting invites)
- To send the proposed availability in Plain Text format, toggle on Plain text links only, otherwise, the inserted availability will be showing in advanced graphics format.
- Read about sharing the availability in Outlook in Outreach Sales Engagement New Outlook Add-In Overview
- Compose a new email or access an existing email.
- Click the Meetings icon (calendar) in the email composition window.
- Select the applicable option as described in the table below.
- Insert proposed times (select when you are available and share these times with prospect)
- Click Meetings > Insert proposed times
- Select the proposed times from the calendar, multiple can be selected.
- Select the meeting type. For more detailed information regarding meeting configuration, refer to the How To Schedule a Meeting in Outreach article.
- Configure all the provided options in the right-side panel, such as Meeting duration, Language, adding guests, and Additional details.
- Select the options for Including Public Calendar link, and Plain Text Links Only if applicable.
Click on the Insert Proposed Times button.
Note: To view a colleague's calendar, add the colleague's name as a guest while configuring the meeting.
|Insert proposed times
|Select when you are available and share these times with prospect
For more detailed information regarding meeting configuration, refer to the How To Schedule a Meeting in Outreach article.
|Link to your calendar
|Offers a public calendar link that displays all available time slots for prospects to book.
For more information regarding a public calendar link, refer to the Creating a Public Calendar Link article.
Link a Public Calendar
This offers a public calendar link that displays all available time slots for prospects to book.
- Click Meetings > Link to your calendar.
- This will insert public calendar link to the email
- To modify the design of the link, language, or meeting type:
- Gmail - Click the Edit button
- Outreach web app, delete the currently inserted link, and then reinsert it with the correct configuration. (In the web app, the configuration is displayed before insertion.)
- Click Save.