The "Active in Sequence" checkbox helps indicate that a lead or contact is currently in a sequence, and can be helpful when trying to prevent contacting leads with marketing messaging if they're already active in a sales sequence.
Setup & Map "Active in Sequence" Field to Salesforce
- Add a checkbox (true/false) field to the contact or lead record in Salesforce and name it “Active in Sequence”
- For Salesforce Enterprise users, set the field level security of the this field to “visible” to all. For Salesforce Pro users, make the field "visible" in the lead or contact page layout.
- In Outreach, go to Settings > Plugins, click into the Salesforce plugin, then click Types > Leads/Contacts > Fields and click the “+ Add” button in the top right to add a new field mapping.
- Select the “Active in Sequence” field in the Outreach drop-down and map that to the new “Active in Sequence” field you created in Salesforce.
- Ensure the “Updates Out” checkbox is ticked to allow Outreach to update this field in Salesforce.