The purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in inserting Outreach Meeting Availability into Outlook Emails.
- Outreach Users
- The Outreach Sales Engagement Add-in must be installed and enabled (if applicable) in order for this feature to work properly. For more information on installing the Outreach Add-in, refer to the How To Install the Outreach Sales Engagement Add-in for Outlook article.
How To Insert Outreach User Availability into Outlook Emails:
- Access the Outlook instance and compose a new email.
- Click the Open Outreach icon in the ribbon.
- Click Insert Availability.
- Click to select the available days and times, and complete the meeting details as outlined in the table below.
Option Description Type Defines the meeting type as configured in the Outreach Platform. For more information on meeting types, refer to the applicable article.
Note: Users can click Clear Meeting Type to reset the meeting details.
Assign To Calendar The host of the meeting.
Note: This field can change depending on how a Meeting Type is configured. Click Change Assignee to select a different meeting host. For more information regarding meeting types, refer to the How To Create a Meeting Type in Outreach article.
Title Meeting title.
Note: This is a required field.
Duration The User-defined amount of time a meeting will last. Available Times Displays the days and times a User has selected to meet.
To Add additional time, click the Add Time option. To Remove a time slot, click the X to the right of the applicable entry.
Guests Displays the invited attendees.
Note: Prospects included in the To: field are automatically added. Users can add more attendees by inputting valid email addresses, or Remove attendees by clicking the X to the right of the applicable entry.
Location Meeting location. Description Additional details about the meeting, such as agendas. Include Public Calendar Link Inserts a Public Calendar Link in the email to provide Prospects the ability to select a different time frame to meet. For more information regarding public calendar links, refer to the Outreach Public Calendar FAQs article.
- Click Insert Available Times.
The available meeting times are inserted into the email as configured.
Insert Availability in Outlook - Exchange 2013
- Open a new compose window or reply to an existing email thread. If your Outreach Add-In is not already open, click on the Outreach Nucleo and select "Open Outreach". Log into Outreach as needed.
- On the Outreach panel, click on "Insert Availability".
- A pop up window will appear. Apply a meeting type on the right hand panel and click on the calendar to select available times.
- The individuals included in the "to" field of the email will automatically be included as guests. You can add or remove any guests from the calendar invite by click on the x next to their name on the "Guests" field.
- Click "Insert Available Times" to apply your options. A list of your available times will appear as links in your compose window, as well as your public calendar link for rescheduling (if you have one associated with your meeting type).
- When you've finished composing your email, click "Send with Outreach".