There are two types of access to Outreach: Admin and Default User.
The Admin access in intended to give a select number of users the ability to control certain aspects of how the Outreach account is run for the entire organization. The Admin on the account has more options under the Settings menu on the navigation bar.
- Can set up your login and password
- Can set up your mailbox
- Can control sending limits for each user on the account.
- Can control sending limits for the account as a whole.
- Can control whether users can email/view other users' prospects.
- Can control whether users can track clicks and opens.
- Internal security: can block specific domains from being added to the account database; and can block email activity matching a certain domain.
- Can block specific users from seeing mailings they were not included on the thread for.
- Can set up the roles into different groups (e.g East Coast)
- Can create different roles (e.g CEO, CFO)
- Can create as many profiles as they need, and once created and configured, they simply need to assign a specific set of users to that profile.
- Once these users are assigned to the profile, you can configure the different governance profiles to allow or deny access to the features within Outreach.
- Can create schedules for the sequences. Each schedule is a series of time blocks set up on various days of the week (including weekends) that allows Outreach to send scheduled emails during those times.
- Every sequence has settings that must be configured before allowing prospects to run through it. Admins can eliminate the need for individual users to interact with sequence settings by configuring Rulesets.
- Stages - can create new, delete old, and edit existing stages.
- Custom fields - can label custom fields for prospects.
- Custom fields - can label custom fields for accounts
- Can define the call purpose and disposition types
- Have full access to view and edit the Salesforce plugin settings.
- Triggers - can create new, delete old, and edit existing triggers.
- All the phone numbers that you've purchased/own from Outreach
- Anything you've imported from Salesforce or a CSV file.
- Manual updates within the Outreach app that have occurred with 2 or more prospects.