The purpose of this article is to provide information to Outreach Admins regarding Outreach Admin access.
- Outreach Users
Outreach Admin Access:
There are three profiles which exist in your Outreach account out of the box: Admin, Leadership, and Default User. For more information on this, please visit this page.
The Admin access is intended to be used for only a select few users. It gives them the ability to control certain aspects of how the Outreach account is configured for the entire organization. The Admin on the account has more options under the Settings menu on the navigation bar. The options are listed below.
- Can set up your login and password.
- Can set up your mailbox.
- Can set up your voice settings.
- Can set up your calendar settings.
- Can control sending limits for each user on the account.
- Can control sending limits for the account as a whole.
- Can control whether users can email/view other users' prospects.
- Can control whether users can track clicks and opens.
- Internal security: can block specific domains from being added to the account database; and can block email activity matching a certain domain.
- Can block specific users from seeing mailings they were not included on the thread for.
- Can set up the roles into different groups (e.g East Coast).
- List of all Outreach users.
- Can create different roles (e.g CEO, CFO).
- Can create as many profiles as they need, and once created and configured, they simply need to assign a specific set of users to that profile.
- Once these users are assigned to the profile, you can configure the different governance profiles to allow or deny access to the features within Outreach.
- Can create schedules for the sequences. Each schedule is a series of time blocks set up on various days of the week (including weekends) that allows Outreach to send scheduled emails during those times.
- Every sequence has settings that must be configured before allowing prospects to run through it. Admins can eliminate the need for individual users to interact with sequence settings by configuring Rulesets.
- Allows you to create picklist validations on your prospect's custom fields.
- Stages - can create new, delete old, and edit existing stages.
- Custom fields - can label custom fields for prospects.
- Custom fields - can label custom fields for accounts.
- Custom fields - can label custom fields for opportunities.
- Can define the call purpose and disposition types.
- Configure collections on this page.
- All the phone numbers that you've purchased/own from Outreach
- Assign your phone numbers to specific reps on this page.
- Put in your company's physical addresses here.
- Have full access to view and edit the Salesforce plugin settings.
- Triggers - can create new, delete old, and edit existing triggers.
- Configure your Branded URL here
- Anything you've imported from Salesforce or a CSV file.
- Manual updates within the Outreach app that have occurred with 2 or more prospects.