The Purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach Users in adding a Prospect to a Sequence via Prospect List View.
For more information on adding a Prospect to a Sequence Step or to a Sequence in general, refer to the applicable articles.
- Outreach Users
- This article illustrates the process for adding Prospects to a Sequence from the Prospects List View. For more information on the various other methods to adding Prospects to Sequences, refer to the applicable articles listed in the Additional Resources section of this article.
- Some Outreach views and options require admin-level governance permissions. If the options outlined in this article are unavailable, contact the Org's Outreach Administrator as applicable. For more information regarding governance profile settings, refer to the Governance Profile Settings Overview article.
- The state in which a Prospect defaults to depends on how Sequence Throttling is configured. For more information on Sequence Throttling, refer to the How To Configure Sequence Throttles article.
How To Add a Prospects to a Sequence:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Prospects icon (double silhouette) in the navigation sidebar.
- Sort and filter, and select the applicable Prospects.
- Click the Sequence button on the menu bar.
- Click to select the applicable Sequence. Note: To view the steps in a Sequence, click the Show Steps link to the right of a Sequence.
- On the Sequence Prospects window, select the applicable Sequence Type as defined in the table below:
Sequence Type Description Individual Prospects move through the sequence without copying additional Prospects in email threads. Grouped All Prospects will be included on the same email thread (To: and CC:); the primary Prospect will be listed in the To: field and additional Prospects are added to the CC: field.
- Click the clock icon on the Add to Sequence button to customize when Step 1 in a sequence will begin.
- Click Add to Sequence.
- Click Done.
Outreach adds the selected Prospects to the applicable sequence. Note: Outreach produces an error informing users a Prospect cannot be added to a sequence, click View All and make the applicable adjustments to remedy the error.