The Purpose of this article is to provide direction to Outreach users in adding a Prospect to a Sequence via Prospect List View.
For more information on adding a Prospect to a Sequence Step or to a Sequence in general, refer to the applicable articles.
- Outreach Users
How To Add Prospects to a Sequence from the Prospect List View:
- Access the Outreach Platform.
- Click the Prospects icon (double silhouette) in the navigation sidebar.
- On the Prospects List View page, click to select the applicable Prospects. Note: Search, Filter, and Sort to display a list of specific Prospects.
- Click the Sequence button on the menu bar.
- On the All Sequences window, search and filter to select the applicable sequence. Note: To view the steps in a sequence, click the Show Steps link to the right of a sequence.
- On the Sequence Prospects window, select the applicable Sequence Type as defined in the table below:
Sequence Type Description Individual Prospects move through the sequence without copying additional Prospects in email threads. Grouped All Prospects will be included on the same email thread (To: and CC:); the primary Prospect will be listed in the To: field and additional Prospects are added to the CC: field.
- Click the clock icon on the Add to Sequence button to customize when Step 1 in a sequence will begin.
- Click Add to Sequence.
- Click Done.
Outreach adds the selected Prospects to the applicable sequence. Note: Outreach produces an error informing users a Prospect cannot be added to a sequence, click View All and make the applicable adjustments to remedy the error.